Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away....

We are still behind in our rain totals for the year, but we do not need to catch up in one day! The storm woke up everyone but Jake in the early morning hours (poor Deb couldn't sleep with all the wind, lightning, and thunder). When I left for school we already had over two inches of rain, and my rain gauge read over another inch by the time I got home. I just had to go and pump some water out of the pool. By the way, our pool does not look like the picture anymore. I have vacuumed it and put the solar cover on it. We are now up to 66 degrees! Looks like the weather will be warm again after last weeks cold spell. Noah has 14 buddies coming over after school on Friday to celebrate his birthday, so I hope the weather is nice so they can play OUTSIDE!!!!

No comments: