Saturday, September 15, 2007

Brrrr.


When we left for Noah's football game this morning, it was only 29 degrees! Yikes! But the sun was out and the 4th grade team played a great game against North Branch, winning 14-7. Noah was an animal on defense with 3 sacks and a dozen tackles! He played end for one series today (the picture with noah being closest) and had a carry of 10 yards. He is loving football, so one more sport to fit into the year.


Well, my goal of blogging twice a week has already failed. I hope to get better once tennis is over. We have a very small team this year, but still have many matches coming up. (Three a week for the next three weeks)
We finally have the pool cleaned out. I forgot to tighten a hose last night and when I was backwashing the filter, I became coated with all the dirt and iron we had vacuumed out! Noah thought it was funny, I did not!
The picture of the pool is the 'before' picture - before cleaning, that is. The water is clear now! Noah has been driving his four wheeler around, dragging the yard. We hope to plant grass still this fall.

No comments: