Monday, January 21, 2008

BB and BB




The first BB
On Saturday Noah's basketball team hosted a tournament in Pine City. The Dragons defeated North Branch, then lost a close one to Esko (2 points), and then were handled by Cambridge. They played off for 5th and 6th place and defeated the Cambridge II team by about 10. It was a LONG day of basketball, but we survived. Only two more tournaments to go.

The second BB
After church on Sunday we headed out for a game of broom ball. It was a blast! However when we first stepped on the ice, the air temperature was below zero. With all the running around, we quickly warmed up. We played for about two hours and boy were we tired! Misha, Noah, and Jake played the entire time. I subbed in and out (I am not as young as I think I am). In fact, I am sore today - took a check into the boards and the broom caught me in the ribs!

No comments: