Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School



Lydia is going to SCHOOL! Wow - I can't believe our little girl is in kindergarten. She is very excited. Jakd and Noah are also looking forward to seeing their friends again on a regular basis. Deb and I could always use a little more time to get ready, but the day is here! Noah has also started football practice two nights a week, and his first game is this weekend. I hope I can continue to find time to run. The marathon is less than 5 weeks away! Yikes! I did get a 20 mile run in over the weekend, but from now on, finding a three and a half hour chunk of time to do a long run like that probably is not going to happen. The plan is to walk Yukon every morning before school - so much for sleeping in longer this year. And then I hope to run either after school or while Noah is at practice. Wish me luck.

No comments: