Saturday, April 26, 2008

Snow....again!


We woke up this morning to find snow....AGAIN! It is the end of April, the perenials are up, and now they are covered with SNOW!!!! All the soccer games were cancelled ahead of time, so we slept in a little this morning, which makes all of us happier during the day!
I have taken the week off from running. I pulled my quad last weekend on my long run, tried to run on Monday, and by Monday night had a real difficult time even walking. It is still sore, and I have iced it, but I thought I better let it heal more before putting stress on it again. The rain and snow have made me feel less guilty for taking the time off. Less than 60 days until the marathon so I better stay healthy!
Tomorrow we will spend some time at Como Zoo with other families hosting exchange students. The weather does not look good, but the zoo is always a good time.
Trent had Prom tonight over in Grantsburg. Deb and Lydia went over to watch the grand march and Lydia could not pass up another photo opportunity. Again, she picked out her favorite dresses, and the 'ugly ones', and then shared her opinions with us at supper. Thank goodness we have many more years before she heads off to prom!

No comments: