Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Falling behind...

Well...I haven't been very good at boggin'. My plan of twice a week fell by the wayside a long time ago, and now it is less than once a week! We all survived conferences week, but we were sure tired by Friday. The Mall of America, along with an electronics recycling company put on a 'turn in your electronics for free' event in Bloomington. I was able to get rid of four old tvs, three computer monitors, two computer towers, a DVD player, a copy machine and two printers! It was a great event, but by noon they had to close it down since they received many more electronics than they ever expected.
We are looking forward to having Thanksgiving with all the relatives this weekend. The kids (and Deb and I) enjoy getting together with our families and hanging out...oh, yeah, and eating too. We also need to get up the Christmas lights on the outside of the house before the snow flies. Mom, Jill, and I will make our annual Day after Thanksgiving Christmas shopping trip. I will post more this weekend anfter I take some more pictures.
We also have a new Guitar Hero - and guitar hog in the house - yep, Deb jams and the kids have to fight her for a chance to play!

No comments: