Friday, October 5, 2007

Congratulations Jake!

Jake recieved the 'Good Citizen' award at school today for the first month of school. We are proud of how he is a helper, a good model for others, and the hard work he does in first grade, always trying his best. He said it was a great week since he also got to go to his buudy Justin's house to play yesterday too!
We have reached the mid-term mark for first quarter at school. Time is flying! I have one more tennis match left on Monday, and then my 8 1/2 week junior high tennis season will come to an end. They are a great bunch of girls, but it is time to be done for this year.
We have survived the first week with the kittens - no sneezing attacks yet from any of us, so that is a good thing. However< I have claw marks where they tried to climb my pants leg - only I was wearing shorts! I will post pictures of Joe Meower and Squirt soon.

No comments: